Ticket options for students Booking a ticket
When you start booking your flight, make sure to select “Student” as your passenger type. This way, we’ll automatically show you the student fare when you continue your booking.
Get maximum flexibility! You can postpone your trip for any reason or request a refund if you no longer wish to travel. Please note that a cancellation fee of EUR 200 applies and that promotional fares are excluded from these refund conditions.
Bring more checked baggage! In addition to the baggage allowance of the lowest regular fare, you can check in 1 extra item of 23 kg.
Preparing your trip
Make sure to bring your passport and your student ID certificates (such as your student visa, school acceptance letter, or student ID card). These documents will be checked at the airport, during check-in or boarding, and therefore need to be in English.
Please keep the following conditions in mind when booking your student fare:
- You have to be between 18 and 29 years old.
- You have to be a full-time student enrolled at an educational institution.
- Student fares are only available in Economy Class.
- Student fares are only valid for trips of at least 21 days
- Student fares might not be available on all flights and for all destinations.